Information We Collect
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the website expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the website or otherwise contacting us. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Personal Information Provided by You – We collect names; phone numbers; email addresses; mailing addresses; and other similar information.
- Payment Data – We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
- Automatic Information – We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about who and when you use our website and other technical information.
Use of Your Information
We use personal information collected via our website for a variety of business purposes described below:
- To Fulfill and Manage Your Orders – We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the website.
- To Deliver Targeted Advertising to You – We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you.
- For Other Business Purposes – We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our website, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Third-Party Service Providers – We may share your personal information with third-party service providers to permit such parties to provide services that help us with our business activities, which may include assisting us with marketing, advertising our product/service offerings, or providing, maintaining and improving the features and functionality of the website, among others.
- Legal and Compliance Requirements – We may disclose your personal information as necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Retention of Your Information
Your Privacy Rights
You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time. If you are a resident in a region with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from the United States, you may have rights which include:
- Requesting access to your personal information
- Correcting the information we hold about you
- Deleting the information we hold about you
- If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the contact information below.